Related Posts with Thumbnails

Day 6

>> Saturday, March 21, 2009

so it's day 6 of my herbalife shake diet. I enjoyed it because I felt a lot better physically. I had more energy and I could function pretty well through the day. Unfortunately, i'm on campus right now, and I don't have a scale so i'm not sure how much weight i've lost. I'll try to borrow my friends tonight or something. Lately I haven't been doing much. I drank so much water i had like 20 water bottles sprawled out on my table. But I needed my work space so I didn't take a picture of them.
Today I'll be working on the bulletin board for Global Charity Project, and sewing my jacket. Pictures to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

It is one girl's journey in Herbalife, and growth into adult hood. It's mainly a personal blog but it also talks a lot of Herbalife too. Herbalife, has been a main part of my life for fourteen years, and I am now using it to help build a successful business. So come and follow the ride. :)
hit counter

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP