Related Posts with Thumbnails

Day 1

>> Monday, March 16, 2009

My goal is to go from 130 to 115 pounds! I decided it's a huge challenge to lose weight in college. So this is for me to see and be the experiment on how I can help college students lose weight from using Herbalife products!

Today I drank a shake for breakfast as well as dinner. That picture is a bad pic of me but whatever. That's my awesome single serve blender with my cafe latte shake in it! hahaha. Its really yummy! I just finished drinking one for dinner. Ok so im gunna do a bit of predicting. I think one of the most difficult parts about this diet at college thing. Is the sheer fact that the taste and "goodness" of the foods change so much.. that I won't eat enough for lunch. And that is a problem because my plan is to have two meal-replacement shakes for a meal and a good balanced lunch! I think it will be great because I am also dieting w/ my friend Linh! She is also using Herbalife products.

Hopefully, this week will be calm and such. I'm really hoping that I finish and get an A on one of my big fashion industry projects! I have been working my butt off for it and I just hope my hardwork pays off. And I have an exam on Friday. And garment review for the fashion show is next week so I need to finish up knitting my skirt and pants, to enter and hopefully they will be accepted into the show.

Anyways, thats all folks!

~Kelly

P.S. I have a twitter so follow me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

It is one girl's journey in Herbalife, and growth into adult hood. It's mainly a personal blog but it also talks a lot of Herbalife too. Herbalife, has been a main part of my life for fourteen years, and I am now using it to help build a successful business. So come and follow the ride. :)
hit counter

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP