Related Posts with Thumbnails

Early Sunday Morning Fashion Fix!

>> Sunday, March 22, 2009

Suprisingly enough I'm awake at 8 am for some strange reason. But i'm catching up on my fashion blogs and i really like these printed shirts, and dresses from Tucker by Gaby Basora.
I really like these prints, especially since all of them have a story behind them in why Gaby chose them. :D
PS .. my friend is going to help me makeover my blog. So it will be uber cute, she will probably do it during easter break or something.. b/c she doesn't really have time right now. but keep a look out.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

It is one girl's journey in Herbalife, and growth into adult hood. It's mainly a personal blog but it also talks a lot of Herbalife too. Herbalife, has been a main part of my life for fourteen years, and I am now using it to help build a successful business. So come and follow the ride. :)
hit counter

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP