Related Posts with Thumbnails

Dance Dance Dance

>> Tuesday, March 2, 2010



Yet again I have been the negligent blogger. But I swear it is going to change. I'm working on making this blog much better. I've definitely been really busy with my junior year in college. It is getting so hectic and crazy since we only have one more year left before graduation and its a horrifying and exhilarating at the same time.

Anyways back to the main point of this post: ZUMBA! My school offers Zumba on Monday and Friday. And so far I have consistently followed up on my word about exercising more this year.

Zumba, is basically a dance class with Latin flavor. It is so much fun, and the music is very upbeat and always entertaining. By no means can I dance, because I am off by a lot sometimes.. But hey its not the fact of knowing how to dance, its more importantly just doing something that gets your heart racing for healths sake.

Here is a youtube video of what zumba is all about:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

It is one girl's journey in Herbalife, and growth into adult hood. It's mainly a personal blog but it also talks a lot of Herbalife too. Herbalife, has been a main part of my life for fourteen years, and I am now using it to help build a successful business. So come and follow the ride. :)
hit counter

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP