Related Posts with Thumbnails

Happy New Year

>> Wednesday, December 30, 2009
















I don't know about you. But I'm really excited for 2010. For some reason, I have a really good feeling about this coming year. I just know its going to be a great and wonderful year.

And as usual, it wouldn't be a new year without any resolutions. So here are a few of mine:

  • Follow this: 1. Free your heart from hatred - Forgive. 2. Free your mind from worries - Most never happen. 3. Live simply and appreciate what you have. 4. Give more. 5. Expect less. (This is something that I've tried and tried to do, but i feel that it should take more importance in my life more than ever.)
  • Learning to let go, and being ok with everything, and not being in control all the time. And rolling w/ the punches.
  • Work harder than I've ever worked. Be above and beyond. But don't kill myself over it.
  • Don't expect perfection because there is no such thing.
  • Be the best Herbalife independent distributor, Talk to everyone about it, Grow my business!
A lot of my resolutions this year are about bettering myself and accepting myself for the person I am. My secondary goal is also about Herbalife. I feel Herbalife is the life plan that I have been given. Helping people with these products and helping the world become a healthier place. Even though I'm in my third year of college, Herbalife will be one of my priorities from now on. And this blog will record my journey through college, and Herbalife and all the things in between.

I hope everyone has a great new year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

It is one girl's journey in Herbalife, and growth into adult hood. It's mainly a personal blog but it also talks a lot of Herbalife too. Herbalife, has been a main part of my life for fourteen years, and I am now using it to help build a successful business. So come and follow the ride. :)
hit counter

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP