Related Posts with Thumbnails

Million Pound Weight Loss Challenge

>> Monday, April 6, 2009






The total weight loss is now: 34, 247 pounds!! Keep sending in your weight loss results to: http://www.herbalifemillionpoundmission.com/



On to other non-herbalife news, it is officially spring time. Even though its mostly April showers, and a lot of crazy weather changing, its really really nice! I have been really great. I went on a walk yesterday on a trail since the weather was so lovely. And today i played volleyball. And tomorrow I'm going to play some other sort of sport or exercise, but I don't know what yet.

School has been.. going slowly.. but I am closely finishing up my second year of college! Working on a religion paper: about theravada and mahyana buddhism and their views on the ecological issues of today's society. Its really interesting, I think more than ever, I do not have a religion but more of a spirituality of sorts. Easter break is also coming up, but that won't be a break, more of a time to catch up and finish projects due right after easter brk.

Anyways its getting late, I'm gunna read some, and then sleep.

~Kelly






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Picture

Picture

About This Blog

It is one girl's journey in Herbalife, and growth into adult hood. It's mainly a personal blog but it also talks a lot of Herbalife too. Herbalife, has been a main part of my life for fourteen years, and I am now using it to help build a successful business. So come and follow the ride. :)
hit counter

Followers

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP